19 December 2017 by Town Of Davidson .
At the November 21st Town Council meeting, Bylaw 778 – Direct Sellers & Business License Bylaw was adopted, to be implemented January 1, 2018.
All businesses will be required to purchase one.
The annual fee schedule is as follows:
- License Fee for Contractors $250
- License Fee for Self-Employed Contractors $100
- License Fee for Home-Based Business $ 50
- License Fee for Direct Sellers $100
- License Fee for Transient Traders $100*
Please note: A business license is required if an individual does any type of advertising – print, radio, television or social media.
Store-Front Businesses are not required to obtain a business license